Human factors remain the major contributor to data breaches. All organisations are exposed. The sophistication of the threats continues to evolve and is outpacing the capacity of individuals to self manage. Social engineering is increasing the hit rate of phishing attacks.
While managed services, like user behaviour analysis, can help detect inappropriate actions, they may not prevent an initial attack. Training is therefore a valuable prevention measure to lowering cyber risk vulnerability. The goal is to change risk behaviours.
The cost and incidence of attacks is growing
A single action by a single person can cripple an organisation. One in five Australian SMBs never recover from a cyberattack. The cost of recovering from attack for small and medium businesses averages $276,323.
According to Telstra Cyber Risk survey (April 2017) around 60% of Australian businesses have been hit by a ransomware attack in the last twelve months.
There are about 2.1 million Australian businesses. This translates to about 24,000 businesses a week who are hit.
The majority of these are compromised by unsafe email practices and unpatched systems. These behaviours can be modified.
You’ll get immediate access to sample training materials
so you can see for yourself their relevance and ease of use
We provide a reputable and scalable e-learning platform which will give compliance and can help reduce risk exposure and therefore insurance costs.
- We offer whole of organisation training – from the receptionist to the Board.
- E-learning is a cost-effective, flexible and efficient means of delivering staff awareness training to a large number of people.
- We recommend training intervals based on your risk posture.
- Complex concepts are explained using practical and non-technical terminology, making it easier for non-technical staff to understand.
- Learners can go at their own pace. They are assessed and given proof of completion so an organisation can determine training status at any time.
- Content can be customised to suit your needs.
- Certificates validate completion of training and staff progress can be monitored by group or individual.
- The user-friendly dashboard requires minimal administration.
The 12 module program starts from just AUD$4.99 per user per month making this one of the most cost effective methods of training delivery available. Multi-user discounts are available for organisations of 50 or more people. In addition, we provide a free ‘Family and Friends’ sharing feature so that users can extend the training to FIVE others in their immediate circle.
Progam modules include:
- Identity Security
- Site protection
- Supply chain assurance
- Public WiFi
- Social media
- Simulated phishing attacks
- Breach response
- Data legislation